15 July 2010

Ahh.. This is the Life

It was so beautiful out today! Chelsee and I decided to go layout. She took me to this awesome secluded beach. We pulled up and there was a rainstorm going on out in the middle of the ocean! It was wayyy cool!


My view from my towel was amazing! It was very cloudy, but the sun seemed to stay right over top of us. We however didn't get that great of a tan today! 


Here I am, catching some rays! After laying down for a few we decided to walk along the beach. 


Chelsee and I ate dinner at Hearth Cafe, which is right along the seawall. Here is another amazing rainstorm out on the water! It was so pretty!


Then there was the gorgeous sunset! You can see the rainstorm along with the sunset. It's definitely one of the prettiest sunsets I have ever seen in my life. 


I'm pretty excited I get to call this island home for the new few years. With beaches and sunsets like the ones today, this truly is the life

No comments:

Post a Comment