02 March 2010

my first post.. dum dum dum

I never have thought of myself as a blogger. Actually, I used to make fun of people who did it. But a friend of mine started one and sent me the link to hers. After looking at the site, I decided to start one. I figured it's a good way to keep a journal of the journeys my husband and I are about to embark on. In just a few short weeks, we will be getting on a plane to Okinawa, Japan. He is in the United States Air Force and we are being relocated to Kadena, AB. I think this blog will be a good way for our family and friends to keep in touch and see what we're up to. Well, I know this is short, but I have to get some sleep. I will definitely be writing more on here. It's all new to me, so we'll see where it goes from here.


Night all,


Jenny

3 comments:

  1. What's the time difference going to be between us?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 14 hours! So it will either be night time for me when it's morning for you or vice versa.. but the next day. If that makes any sense haha. So right now its 6:12 pm here. There is 8:12 am Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh thats nuts.. when will we skype??? lol dibs not morning! :)

    ReplyDelete