04 March 2010

20 Days

Yep, only 20 days until the hubby and I get on a plane and head to Seattle. We'll be in Seattle for about a day and a half and then we get on the AMC flight and head to Japan. The flight is 14 hours!! Holy cow, such a long time. It is actually going to be longer because we have two stops once we are on the plane. We are stopping in Anchorage, Alaska (which I am totally pumped about!! sad we won't actually be able to visit much) and then we  stop in Yokota, Japan, but again for only a little while. And then finally.. after 18 hours (roughly) we land in Okinawa! I am totally dreading the plane ride. I hate planes anyways, and to be on it for such a long time is going to be horrible! It's okay though, hopefully my iPod will stay charged most of the way there. I'll just rock out to some Miranda Lambert or Snow Patrol! I am really excited to leave though. That might sound bad, but I am sick of Ohio. I have lived here all my life so to get out of here for a few years is going to be nice. We are going to miss all of our family and friends, but c'mon, 3 years really isn't that long! I think it will go by fast, so that is good for my mom (haha). I am just so ready for warm weather! Right now, it's 10:53 am and it is already 79 degrees!! Ahh it's going to be amazing! And the beaches there are incredible!! I will definitely be posting tons of pictures! Well I am going to finish watching some American Idol. Not sure really what is going on with the girls tonight, but none of them are good! Ugh! But oh well! Talk to ya'll later!
♥ Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment