05 March 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, today I turn 24!! Not officially until 6:17 am though. It really doesn't feel like my birthday. But I guess I'm old enough that birthdays aren't that important to me anymore. Other peoples are, but mine doesn't really matter to me. I have some big plans, let me tell ya! My mom said she was making hubby and I breakfast since she is off  work. Then I am meeting my work friends for lunch at El Toro! Oh how I love El Toro! But only the El Toro on Limestone.. all the others are not very good. It might just be because all of the servers and management know us there, so they make our food extra special! I have a feeling it is going to be a sad lunch however. It will probably be the last lunch I get to have with them. For the next 2 weeks we will be in northeast Ohio so it's not like I can just drive 2 hours for lunch. And then we're back down here for about 4 days and then we leave. Alcoholic beverages might be in store for this lunch! And then for dinner the family and I are going to Red Lobster. Hard to believe that is all we are doing but it is. I'm not real big into partying anymore. I hate to say it, but I'm too old for that haha. But anyways, the hubby and I went down to the new outlet mall in Monroe. It was actually really nice! I got my birthday present too! A new Coach bag and matching wallet! It's lime green and very cute! I figured it was only fitting for the warm and tropical weather we are about to be faced with. I also had dinner and drinks with one of my best friends! It was great catching up and talking and everything! Oh how I am going to miss my best friends with we leave =(.. it's okay though, because they are coming to visit in the fall, hopefully! I'll keep my fingers crossed! Well I need to get some sleep. I guess I have a semi big day tomorrow (not really)!
♥ Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jennifer Lynn! I love you so much & hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete