16 March 2010

Seven Days

Well it is almost time for us to leave! I can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like a few days ago when I was getting the call at work from my husband telling me that we got orders to Japan. We had our going away party this past Friday. It was really good to see everyone and have them wish us off. We're going to miss everyone so much! But hopefully we can still keep in touch with some of those people. Today, I had to say goodbye to one of my very best friends! Even though her and I have only been friends for a little over a year now, I feel like she has been the big sister I never had. It was really hard to say goodbye, considering I will miss her wedding this year. But no tears were shed.. until I got in the car anyways. I feel I'm taking us leaving very well. My mom is a hot mess but that is expected! I guess I am just ready. I have lived here all my life and now I finally get to leave this little bubble I have been in. This will probably be the last time I live in Ohio. Atleast for a while anyways. After we get done with these orders I am sure we will get stationed at another base that isn't in Ohio, which is fine by me. I want to either live down south or out west. We will have plenty of time to figure it out. Well it's bedtime! Goodnight everyone!!
♥ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment