23 February 2011

14 Weeks


Welp, I'm 14 weeks 3 days today! I thought I would take a belly pic because I feel like it's starting to grow tremendously and I want to see progress from week to week! I have been feeling pretty good lately. I still wake up with nausea almost every morning, but the medicine helps and it's usually gone for a few hours out of the day. I'm starting to get my appetite back and food has never tasted better! haha. I crave a ton of spicy and saucy foods, like tacos and BBQ. I'm in my 2nd trimester now, I only have 25 weeks or 180 days left until my due date! It sounds like a long time, but these first 14 weeks have gone by really fast to me! I'm hoping we can find out the sex soon, so we can start decorating the nursery and buying baby stuff for the appropriate gender!


My mommy sent me a few boxes that I got in the mail today! One had maternity clothes in it and the other had baby stuff! This is the first baby stuff I have got, since we haven't bought any, and it was pretty surreal to open the box and see all this stuff! I don't think it's completely hit me that in just a few short months, we will have a little one of our own to fill these outfits! Since we don't know the gender, they are for either a boy or girl, but they are so flippin cute and I love them! And my mommy! 

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH.
    I'm dying over here. Baby bump makes me so happy! I love you and little peanut sooo much! and I miss you and can't wait for you to come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH :) love your baby bump!! remember you always used to stick your stomach out real far & say that was your pregnant belly... well this is really your pregnant belly!!!! :) it's so cute. i can't wait to see it in person in a few months. love you!

    ReplyDelete