06 February 2011

Catching Up



Well, a lot has happened within the last time I blogged. I have still been so sick from the pregnancy that I had to be admitted to the hospital yet again, and again. The second time I was in there I only stayed two days for my dehydration and fluids. My third visit consisted of 5 nights, which I just got released today Oki time. I would have left a few days sooner, however I kept throwing up.. which is not good in their eyes. My doctor tried a new medicine and we'll see how that works. I am now almost 12 weeks. I had my first doctors appt. with my OB and it couldn't of went any better. I had my first "official" ultrasound and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was probably one of the most amazing moments. And the baby was wiggling around and moving its arms and legs. It was neat to see. My child is going to be active, I can already tell! I'm still battling my nausea, but I'm almost out of my first trimester! One more week, and it will officially be the second! I'm desperately hoping that my hormones start to go back to normal and I can go back to my normal life. 


I will hopefully get back into the swing of things and catch up with all of the stuff I have neglected for the past month and a half. Hubby is out of country and I CANNOT wait until he comes home! I have a week left! Sorry to my friends from home, if it seems like I have not been reachable lately. It's been crazy! But I love you all :)



The last 6 weeks have been so bitter sweet. My little pumpkin grew and seems to be working properly, but I suffered along the way. I can't complain that much since it will definitely be worth it in the end. I guess that is all part of being a mother :) 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your first trimester is almost over! I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better and hope it passes soon for you. I'd come to the hospital every day if you were here. I hate not being able to be there for you. We have to skype soon because if you are getting your baby bump, I must see!! I'm sooo excited to see you in May. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your pregnancy and good luck with everything:)

    ReplyDelete