05 November 2010

100 Truths

My life has been pretty lame-o lately.. so I don't have much to talk about! But I want to blog at least once a week.. so here's your weekly post. :)

1. Real name: Jennifer Lynn Campbell
2. Nickname: Jen, JWalk, Jenny Walker Campbell
3. Zodiac Sign: Pisces 
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary School: Farmersville Elementary.
6. High School: Valley View High School.
7. College: Wright State University,
8. Hair color: At the moment, dark blonde.
9. tall or short: Average.
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans, you can't have too many pairs!
12. Phone or Camera: Camera. It used to be phone, but no one calls me that much haha.
13. Health freak: Now I am.
14. Orange or Apple: Apple.
15. Do you have a crush on someone? My wonderful husband!
16. Eat or Drink: Eat.
17. Piercing: 5.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke. 
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: Oh yea. 
20. Been in a relationship: Married!
21. Been in a car accident: No, thank God.
22. Been in a fist fight: Not really.
23. First piercing: Ugh?
24. First best friend: Alicia, I think! 
25. First award: Sometime in Elementary.
26. First crush: Preschool. 
27. First word: No clue.
29. Last person you talked to in person: Hubby.
30. Last person you texted: Terri.
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Hubby.
32. Last food you ate: Corndogs.. yum!
33. Last movie you watched: Um I think Get Him to the Greek.
34. Last song you listened to: Currently listening to "She Paints Me Blue" - Something Corporate. 
35. Last thing you bought: Coffee from Starbucks :)
36. Last person you hugged: Hubby.
FAVE:
37. Food: Sushi as of right now.
38. Drinks: Sweet Tea.
39. Bottoms: My new jeans.
40. Flower: Stargazer lily.
41. Animal: Cat.
42. Colors: Black, white, & gray. 
43. Movies: Bad Boys 2, Dear John.
44. Subjects: I used to say lunch when I was in school. 
 (Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [ x ] in love with someone.
46. [ x ] celebrated Halloween.
47. [    ] had your heart broken...
48. [ x ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [    ] had someone question my sexual orientation.
51. [    ] got pregnant.
52. [    ] had an abortion.
53. [    ] did something I regret.
54. [ x ] broke a promise.
55. [ x ] hid a secret.
56. [ x ] pretended to be happy.
57. [ x ] met someone who changed your life.
58. [ x ] pretended to be sick.
59. [ x ] left the country.
60. [ x ] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [ x ] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [ x ] ran a mile.
63. [ x ] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [ x ] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [ x ] hated someone.
66. [ x ] stayed single for 2 years.
 CURRENTLY:
67. Eating: Nothing.
68. Drinking: Water. 
69. Listening: Fix You - Coldplay.
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting.
71. Plans for today: Picking up the new family at the PACS terminal, Hopefully Sushi for din din.
72. Waiting: for Hawaii.
 YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids? Yep, 4.
74. Want to get married? Already married :)
75. Career: None right now. Hopefully Nurse later in life.
 WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
77. Shorter or taller: Taller.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.
79. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms :)
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship all the way.
82. Looks or personality: Looks & personality are equally important.
 HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: I've shot a gun, but not at someone. 
86. Killed somebody: Ugh no. 
87. Broken someone's heart: Doubt it.
88. Been in love: Totally.
89. Cried when someone died: Too many times for comfort.
 DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Some days.
91. Miracles: Absolutely. 
92. Love at first sight: No.
93. Heaven: Of Course.
94. Santa Clause: Used to.
95. Sex on the first date: Nope.
96. Kiss on the first date: I did :)
 TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: I'm with him. But I would love to see my friends from home :(
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Sure do. I am blessed for having such amazing friends. 
99. Do you believe in God: Yep.
100. Post as 100 truths? You betcha.

Okay, so I didn't say this was a good blog. I got this survey thingy off of facebook. Kind of felt like I was in high school filling it out! But hey, now you know 100 more truths about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment