06 November 2010

Sushi Galore!

Last night (Friday) my hubby and I went to a new sushi place called Kamisushi to eat dinner. I had went earlier in the week with some girlfriends for the lunch portion, but they didn't have a huge menu. What I had eaten earlier in the week was so good (Fried Gyoza, Cucumber Roll, & Avocado Roll), that I just had to bring Matt to try it for dinner. And WOW! It was so much better then lunch. We both ordered sushi rolls, and I ordered some more Friend Gyoza (Pot stickers). When the sushi rolls came out, I was in awe. They were so beautiful. Hard to talk about food like that, since you just eat it. But the presentation of these rolls were just gorgeous. So, ya know, I had to take photos! Enjoy! Hope you aren't hungry by the end of the blog :)



Shrimp Tempura Roll - the best part about it was it was WARM on the inside, and crunchy!


Caterpillar Roll - Crab, Cucumber, Eel, & Avocado - delish!


California Roll - Of course, it's good!


Dragon Roll - Crab, Eel, Cucumber, & Avocado - yummo!


Alaska Roll - Matt's fave. I can't do the salmon! 


Love that they put flowers on the plates! 

Well, now that you are all starving! (Okay, Maybe just Chelsee? I know the rest of y'all don't like sushi) Needless to say, we will definitely be going back to this amazing sushi joint! 

2 comments:

  1. that looks really cool even though i'm not a sushi fan. miss you!! skype soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I'm with Alicia though, no sushi for me! But the avocado looks mucho delisioso! :) You're photog skills are stellar my love! lol

    ReplyDelete